Installing USD Package Solutions

I’ve been trying for the last few days to install the solutions for the Unified Service Desk (v4) on a brand new tenant.

Turns out this was much more complicated than I thought as I ran into the dreaded “Initializing Connections 1 of 5” error where the whole app pretty much hangs forever.

After awhile of staring at the problem, I realized this could be a problem with the Package Deployer not being able to handle MFA (even though it prompts you for the logins and everything).

Sure enough, I tried a new account and things worked fine.  The only issue I ran into as an after thought was the “multiple tokens in cache” issue which can be resolved here.

And finally got to this stage.

Capture

Post A Reply

%d bloggers like this: