I’ve been (and will continue to do) some blogging on the Dynamics Unified Service Desk (USD) but I’ve failed to answer the first, probably most important question you might be asking yourself right now.
Why do I need the Unified Service Desk?
Before I proceed, answer these questions (no rush, I’ll wait).
- Do I run a Contact Centre? Y/N
- Do I have a phone system? Y/N
- Do I already have Dynamics installed? Y/N
- Have I invested some serious $$$ in our company’s own proprietary Line of Business Applications? Y/N
- Do I have agents that work remotely? Y/N
Do I run a Contact Centre?
Great, the USD is designed, from the ground up, to be your agent’s only app they will ever need to do their job. No more wasted context switching between applications, no more trying to find the